PHASE I: Acquisition
Born a stock 4.0L Jeep Wrangler Sport in 2000, we'll follow this forest green off-road machine from it's boyhood to becoming a man. Early road testing , or more accurately off-road testing, proved that Jeeps are made for rugged terrain.
PHASE III: Final Stages??
parts that are installed:
- gears 4.88 by YUCON
- lockers f/r by OX
- SYE by TERAFLEX
- f/r axles by ALLOY USA
- rear drive shaft by TOM WOODS
- 4.5" superflex lift by RUBICON EXPRESS
- heavy duty steering components by CURRIE ENTERPRISES
- 35x12.50x15 dirt grip tires by PARNELLI JONES
parts on the way:
- stinger front bumper by SHROKWORKS
- tirerack rear bumper by SHROKWORKS